Sunday, October 6, 2013

Great Zibbet finds for holiday gifts

Zibbet is a real handmade marketplace which in addition to handmade, also offers vintage and supplies.  I had opened my shop on Zibbet in 2012 but just recently started stocking it.  I'm loving the many options which are available for customizing my shopfront including:
  • the ability to add widgets
  • different banner sizes
  • customized colors
  • as many sections as I could ever want or need and the ability to put my items in more than one section
I also love the options for offering coupons and gift certificates, sales, and vacation mode.

Zibbet has grown very quickly in the past two weeks.  That means the selection of items available for gift-giving this holiday season is going to be outstanding.  Here are some favorites I've already found:

Polymer Clay Red Tribal Zentangle Earrings from Fantasy Clay

Bunny Bracelet Moonglow Beads from Rabbittude Buntique
Rainbow Kawaii 3D Nail Art Creation Kit from SaburKitty

Holey Chenille Cowl from All About The Buttons
Green leather wrap bracelet from Glamming beads

Blue and red space and planets mini beaded spine book from Glass Map Books

Genuine chalcedony pendant gold filled necklace from Exquisite Studios
Ice cream soap from Norma's Bath



5 comments:

  1. These finds are all just luscious colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What unique handmade gifts and diy ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shopping on Zibbet! There are many fine handmade artists to be found on Zibbet. Most definitely will be my shopping destination this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete