Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Christmas in July sale on Etsy

Many Etsy sellers participate in a Christmas in July event from July 11th through July 21st by offering a sale on some or all items in their shops.  It's a great time to begin Christmas shopping or even to buy something you've been wanting for yourself.  The shops might offer a percentage off, free shipping, or Buy One Get One.  Tags that are used by shops which participate include CIJ and Christmasinjuly.  So, you can use those tags as search terms and can also search for CIJ sale which is oftentimes included in the title or description of the item.
I plan to offer 10% off on the items in my Embracing the Present shop.  The discount will include:
Wedding brooch bouquets
Image
Image
Iphone cases
Image
Image
And button bracelets
Image
Image
I'll be out of town from Saturday, July 13th through Wednesday, July 17th, but will be keeping my shop open during that time.  I'll ship anything ordered as soon as I am back home.

2 comments:

  1. Cool pieces! I'm participating in CiJ too, but I'm running my sale the whole month. No bites yet (sigh) but a few questions, so maybe they'll turn into sales. Good luck with your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I've seen quite a few items already on sale. Good luck to you, too! I think you're wise to run the sale for the whole month.

    ReplyDelete